In no particular order…
- Work smart. Improve at prioritizing the “work” in my life.
- Eat foods that my body will benefit from; eliminate processed junk.
- Exercise 4 – 5 times a week.
- Encourage my husband daily.
- Finish reading “Thou Shall Prosper” and start another book.
- Organize our office.
- a) Be mindful of my attitude and how it affects my quality of life and the people around me. b) Do a Bible study on attitude.
What are your goals for the month of June? I would love to hear about them! Maybe we can help hold each other accountable.